Job Title: Quality Assurance Tester
Job Location: Lagos
Our client, a creative leading technology company is hiring a Quality Assurance (QA) Tester. Our ideal candidate will be responsible for performing quality assurance and testing to ensure that applications/services are as effective and glitch-free as possible.
• Analyze software/applications’ functional and technical requirements as well as design peculiarities and architecture to identify relevant testing considerations.
• Collaborate with product managers and software developers to develop comprehensive test blueprints and plans.
• Develop test plans and test cases using different methods – Unit Integration, Regression testing and API testing.
• Carry out stress testing, performance testing, functional testing and scalability testing.
• Articulate and document test information including test scripts, test scenarios, test data, pre-conditions and test outcomes.
• Detect and track software defects and inconsistencies
• Report and track identified defects during testing and verify corrections made.
• Ensure quality standards, test procedures and methodology are adhered to.
• Assist with conducting quality-control tests and analyses to ensure that software meets or exceeds specified standards and end-user requirements.
• Provide objective feedback to software development and product teams.
• Bachelor’s degree in computer science or related field.
• Minimum of three (3) years’ experience.
• Proven experience in testing Software products, Web Applications and APIs.
• Adept at manual and automated testing.
• Candidates must be familiar with Test tools and automation.
• Attention to detail
• Very good conceptual and analytical thinking skills
• Good interpersonal and communication skills
Annual Gross: ₦5M – ₦6.5M