Job Title: Project Manager
Job Location: Lagos
Our Client, an Interior Design and Architecture firm is seeking to bring on board a Project Manager who will manage the day to day production on specific projects to meet deadlines accurately. The Ideal candidate should have prior experience in quantity surveying and the use of AUTOCAD.
- Analyze and guide space and design planning for the implementation of interior design strategies.
- Manage designers’ calendars, arrange stakeholder meetings, and maintain sample libraries.
- Conduct site visits to ensure standards and schedules are met.
- Manage schedule, metrics collection, shipping, inventory, and accounting for specified projects.
- Interact with clients, contractors, and staff to communicate and enforce project goals and deadlines.
- Responsible for all aspects of planning, budgeting, and execution for interior design projects in the organization.
- Coordinates with other project leaders (Interior architect and Interior designer) and other project team members to implement the client’s plan.
- Closely monitors progress for all aspects of the project and ensure efficient, accurate, and cost-effective implementation of the project plan.
- Regularly communicates with the client, providing regular status updates and handling any questions or changes.
EDUCATION AND TECHNICAL REQUIREMENTS:
- A bachelor’s degree in interior design, architecture, or a related field is required
- 3 – 5 years experience in a similar role
- Basic knowledge of Microsoft Office and computing tools (Gantt Chart, Site Reports, Bill of Quantities (BOQs))
- Certified and experienced Project Manager
- Knowledge of construction and delayed Analysis
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong time management and leadership skills.
- Self-motivated leader and team player
- Strong organizational skills.
- Ability to work well under pressure, juggle and prioritize multiple projects and adjust work accordingly, often against tight deadlines.
- Ability to interact with senior management, external client organizations and vendors.