Location: Lagos Mainland
Our client, a leading Registrar, Investor Services and Business Support Solutions provider with close to five decades’ of top-class experience in the Nigerian Capital Market is looking to hire for the role of Front End Engineer
• Responsible for developing pid implementing user interface components using React.js concepts and workflows such as Redux, Flux, and Webpack.
• Responsible for profiling and improving front-end performance and documenting our front-end codebase.
• Design and build modern user interface components to enhance application performance
• Meeting with the development team to discuss user interface ideas and applications.
• Reviewing application requirements and interface designs.
• Identifying web-based user interactions.
• Developing and implementing highly responsive user interface components using react concepts.
• Troubleshooting interface software and debugging application codes.
• Developing and implementing front-end architecture to support user interface concepts.
• Monitoring and improving front-end performance.
• Documenting application changes and developing updates..
- B.Sc in Computer Science, Engineering or relevant field
- 5 -7 years Software Engineering (Java) working experience in the InfoTech space
- Expert level in Java, Java frameworks, SOA technologies and also in some of these; Dev-Ops, Cloud infrastructure, Application security, and Agile methodology.
- Thorough understanding of React.js and its core principles
- Experience with popular React.js workflows (such as Flux or Redux) • Familiarity with newer specifications of EcmaScript
- Experience with data structure libraries (e.g., Immutable.js)
- Knowledge of isomorphic React is a plus •
- Familiarity with RESTful APIs
- Knowledge of modern authorization mechanisms, such as JSON Web Token
- Familiarity with modern front-end build pipelines and tools
- Experience with common front-end development tools such as Babel, Webpack, NPM, etc.
- Ability to understand business requirements and translate them into technical requirements
- A knack for benchmarking and optimization
- Experience building Java EE applications
- Experience with creating Micro-Services using Spring Boot and Spring Cloud
- Experience with Object-Oriented Design (OOD) and the SOLID principles
- Experience with Test-Driven development.
Annual Pay: N5.4million