Job Title: Project Officer
Location: Lagos Island
Job type: Full Time
Our client a leading NGO is looking to hire an experienced project officer that will be responsible for overseeing the development and execution of project.
- Lead project planning, budgeting, action plans and monitoring processes.
- Oversee all project activities.
- Create programs and challenges that are as effective and efficient as possible.
- Ensure that all implemented activities are relevant to the mission and vision of the organization.
- Responsible for submitting activity reports, meeting minutes and financial reports on a regular basis.
- Support and connect with the population that the NGO is targeting.
- Invest in building relationships, both with the outside community and with the population that the NGO is targeting.
- Carry out fundraising efforts with only the highest ethical standards.
- Identify fundraising strategies that benefit and complement the vision of the NGO
- Ensure project activities comply with the policies and regulations of the organizations.
- Employs resourcefulness in project design, implementation and monitoring.
- BSc in social Science or related field
- Minimum of 2 years proven experience in an NGO
- Good spoken communication skill
- Knowledge of marketing/convincing ability
- Goal-oriented, integrity, observational skills
- Proven team leadership qualities and problem solving skills.