Job Location: Victoria Island
Monthly Salary: N300k net
As a Product Sales Executive, you will be responsible for driving sales to customers. You will be expected to develop and maintain relationships with existing and potential clients, identify new business opportunities, and stay up-to-date with industry trends and competition. Your ultimate goal will be to meet and exceed sales targets and increase market share.
- Develop and execute sales plans to achieve sales targets and increase market share.
- Identify and target potential customers and build a strong network of contacts.
- Provide excellent customer service and support to existing and potential customers.
- Attend meetings and conferences to keep abreast of industry trends and competitor activities.
- Provide product and treatment demonstrations and presentations to customers and stakeholders.
- Educate customers on the benefits of different products and treatments.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams such as marketing and operations to ensure effective product positioning and customer experience.
- Maintain accurate sales and customer records in CRM systems.
- Participate in training and development activities to improve sales skills and product knowledge.
• Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, Marketing, or related field.
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities
- Excellent verbal and communication skills with a competency in English.
- Knowledge of MS Office software and CRM systems.
- Ability to negotiate and understanding of marketing skills.
- Self-motivated and goal-oriented, with a desire to deliver results.
- Ability to create and deliver presentations.
- Fast learner and quick thinker with a passion for sales.
- Ability to adapt and grow in a competitive environment.
- Minimum 3-5 years of experience in the skin care or beauty industry.
- Has experience in both modern and traditional sales, preferably in the skin care industry.
- Added advantage if the candidate has worked in a pharmaceutical or similar industry.