The Product Sales Executive will be responsible for helping build up the business by identifying new business prospects and selling product to them. He/she must maintain relationships with current clients and build and maintain relationships with new clients.
The Product Sales Executive expands relationships with existing customers by directing and supporting collaborative sales efforts to grow one or more assigned product lines.
- Sell company products to local and/or national accounts through sales calls and sales presentations to both existing and prospective customers. This includes interacting directly with the customer, determining the customer needs, and evaluating sales potential.
- Establish, maintain and coordinate effective partnerships with the clients.
- Quote product and service bids, and make value-added sales proposals to existing customers, as well as to potential customers.
- Act as a liaison between the customer and the company to resolve issues and close sales.
- Meet individual sales quota within an assigned area and/or accounts, and maintain a client base by selling services and/or products to both existing and potential customers.
- Evaluate customer needs, and identifies the proper resources to accomplish the goal.
- Grow sales revenue for both product and service.
- Responsible for growing targeted markets.
- Manage the entire selling process from forecasting to actual product delivery and payment collection for all the key accounts
- Contribute to the design, development and implementation of the company’s sales plan.
- Maintain close relationship and communication with existing key accounts to understand their technical, financial, logistic and marketing support needs, and organize internal resources to meet those needs and identify new business opportunities.
- Responsible for closing sales and utilizing cross-functional assistance as needed, i.e., Consulting, Marketing and Proposal Services, etc.
- HND or BSc. in any related field.
- Minimum of 5 years experience in Capital Market or Financial Services, Sales and Account management.
- Ability to work quickly, manage large deal volume, and thrive in a very fast-paced sales environment.
- Experience in Fintech Sales or IT Platform Sales will be an advantage.
- Superior prospecting and relationship skills, knowledge of business solutions and applications.
- Strong appreciation and understanding of key current and emerging technologies, third party solutions and packaged software applications of importance to the global markets.
- Ability to work creatively as an individual contributor and working with a Sales Team.
- Excellent written and verbal communication.
- Goal driven and highly motivated.
Job Category: E-Commerce Sales
Job Type: Full Time
Job Location: Lagos