We are looking for a Product Designer to work on various products being developed by our client. The ideal product designer would be defining product specifications, creating digital or print drawings and designing fully-functional products. To be successful in this role, you should have an eye for colour and shape and be able to translate requirements into practical product features.
Ultimately, you will help our client build products that are easy to use and visually appealing to existing and potential customers.
- Identify opportunities for new products
- Analyze how a new product ties in with market needs and consumer preferences
- Set design requirements based on briefs from internal teams and external partners
- Research materials and techniques
- Sketch drafts on paper or digitally (for example, using CAD)
- Use 3D modelling software to design products and components
- Produce prototypes and test functionality
- Improve the design of existing products
- Gather feedback from product users
- Implementing various development, testing, automation tools, and IT infrastructure
- 6 years UI/UX Experience in tech
- Work experience as a Product Designer or similar role
- Creativity in mixing up colors, shapes and techniques
- Hands-on experience with computer-aided design (CAD) tools