Our client reputable fashion design organisation is seeking for a competent Procurement & Logistics Officer who will be responsible for the entire Procurement and
Logistics for the company.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Work closely with Business Manager regarding clothes material purchasing
budgets, analyzing past buying trends, sales records, or economic conditions
to anticipate consumer purchasing patterns, determine the styles and quality
to purchase and monitor inventory level.
- Establish standard operating procedures for purchasing, track and giving
feedback on procedures, revise and improve as needed; set monthly, quarterly and annual goals and objectives.
- Ensure adequate and presentable packaging of Customer orders in adherence to Company standard.
- Ensure proper official communication to the Admin and Customer Experience
desk of the logistics status of orders i.e- Tracking exact location, delivery and
- Responsible for end to end Logistics Operations
- Ensure that deliveries of all Customer orders, shipment and movement of
packages flow in and out within a timely manner.
- Monitor the inventory of available and required supplies.
- Bachelor’s Degree in any relevant field
- Knowledge of apparel merchandising
- 3-5 years’ experience in same or similar role
- Excellent problem solving, negotiating and leadership skills
- Ability to understand and conduct market research
- Ability to coordinate travel on the go
- Ability to effectively purchase adequate materials in quality and quantity.
- Ability to work on own initiative and generate Solutions.
- Highly organized and well coordinated. Proactive and forward thinking
Job Category: Creative Arts and Design
Job Type: Full Time
Job Location: Lagos