JOB TITLE: Technical Sales Engineer (REPORTS TO; Technical Lead)
LOCATION: Mende, MaryLand
INDUSTRY: Information Technology
Our client is a service based organization in the field of information, technology and engineering solutions. They offer services such as cabling infrastructure, Data security, design and build certifications for data solutions, Data analytics, Interconnection of things.
PURPOSE OF THE JOB
The technical sales engineer collaborates with sales, service, engineering, and technical support resources to ensure proposed deals include technical solutions that accurately address customer needs are provided. Identify the needs of clients, discuss how the equipment and devices can help attain business goals, and answer any inquiries about the subject.
- Respond to requests for information or requests for proposals from customers, supplying the technical details of proposed solutions.
- Managing OEM’s and writing some certification -OEMs examination. Commscope, Netbrain, Siemon Ekahau
- Manage requirements documentation, pricing structures, software, hardware sizing and configuration.
- Manage and analyze business process engineering techniques by reviewing user requirements, procedures and processes automating existing systems for new capabilities
- Work with customers and engineers to assess customers’ needs and to determine system requirements and solutions designs.
- Achieve assigned productivity and profitability quotas.
- Maintains deal through-put in early deal-sales process steps.
- Achieve product growth targets for the assigned geography, channel, sales team, or account base.
- Maintains high customer satisfaction ratings that meet company standards.
- Coordinate closely with internal sales, sales support, and service resources to align solution
- HND/B.Sc in computer science or Electrical Engineering
- Minimum of 2years working experience in sales engineering
- Must have Python, Java, MATLAB, c or C++ programming languages
- Must be well spoken, smart and confident with excellent marketing skills
- Working condition is hybrid (3 days physical, 2days remote)
- A record of achievement and technical solution expertise in a comparable
- Proven technology skills, outstanding interpersonal abilities, and strong
written and verbal communication skill.