Job Role: Quality Control/Analytical Manager
Location: VI, Lagos State
Salary: 300k(Not negotiable)
Our client, a Multinational Pathological Group of Laboratories seeks to hire a quality control/analytical manager who will be tasked with monitoring the daily activities of quality controllers and agents to ensure maintenance of occupancy levels and adherence to schedules. Compiling weekly and monthly statistics for tasks and management reports for monitoring purposes. Preparing quality monitoring standards and developing and updating the quality control document to ensure effective monitoring of quality within the post-analytical department.
- Conducts one-on-one performance discussion sessions with own staff for incentive scheme and forwards recommendations to Logistics Manager.
- Contributes to the ISO 9001, lean processes, and SANAS audits to ensure all processes are introduced and maintained within the department.
- Compiles management reports like send-aways, etc, to ensure that all work is up to date.
- Identifies system anomalies and addresses them with the auto lab to ensure completion of the task.
- Participates in monthly meetings and trains staff on a range of post-analytical laboratory matters.
- Manages the correct application of quality assurance processes and standard operating procedures within the post-analytical laboratory environment to ensure corrective actions are taken as required.
- Oversees the housekeeping of the post-analytical department.
- Manages staff including attending to Industrial Relations issues, leave approvals, supervision of incident tasks, and completion of management reports as well as drawing up weekly staff rosters and reallocation of daily functions in cases of staff absenteeism
Requirements And Skills:
- Should have necessary QMS Certifications with at least 5 years of proven work experience in a similar role in the health sector.
- Ability to work under pressure.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Must be skilled in achieving stringent turnaround and performance targets in an environment that is characterized by high volumes.
- Must have a good knowledge of QA and QC procedures, methods, and SOPs.
- Keeping abreast with technical knowledge and changes on the job.
- Must be able to function effectively within a multi-disciplinary team.