Our client, a leading manufacturing company, seeks to hire a Personnel Manager. The candidate will be in -charge of payroll management, statutory compliance, Industrial relations, collective bargaining, grievance handling, recruitment, managing the local government & authorities Police, Nafdac etc.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Interviewing job candidates to determine qualifications, personality traits, and cultural fit with the organization
- Recruiting, hiring, and training new employees to meet organizational needs
- Creating employee work schedules and supervising staff work hours to ensure compliance with labor laws
- Establishing performance standards for employees and evaluating their performance against these standards
- Participating in hiring decisions by providing input on candidates’ qualifications and recommending hiring decisions to upper management
- Managing employee leave requests and absences through the use of an automated timekeeping system and other methods of record keeping
- Reviewing employee performance evaluations and identifying training needs or disciplinary actions as necessary
- Providing leadership to managers and supervisors in an organization on issues such as team building and conflict resolution
REQUIREMENTS AND QUALIFICATIONS
- Bachelor’s degree in human resources or relevant field
- 4 years of experience in payroll management, statutory compliance, Industrial relations, collective bargaining, grievance handling, recruitment, managing the local government & authorities etc.
- CIPM certification is an added advantage
N200,000 NET PER MONTH