Job Title: Personal Assistant
Job Location: Ikoyi, Lagos
Our client, a retail shop seeks an energetic, hardworking, focused considerate, loyal and dedicated professional to work as a Personal Assistant. The ideal candidate will be coordinating tasks and activities that help the business owner become more productive.
ESSENTIAL JOB RESPONSIBILITIES
- Take charge and implement tasks towards goals needed for Business, Personal and Civic responsibilities
- (Task Management) – Basically, the PA will take on Business Functional tasks, Administrative and Personal tasks from inception to fruition – as directed.
- Project Management – managing new projects embarked upon from inception to completion. Projects take a variety of forms. Some of what will be needed can be business research, and report writing and then a follow up of breaking up tasks to fulfil project goals.
- Phone calls to coordinate arrange and follow up on Various Projects.
- Scheduling – Managing To-Do List and Calendar – Make sure tasks on the to-do list gets done.
- Filing, Letter Writing, Creating Check Lists and conducting various administrative tasks
- Be adept at taking up responsibilities and be effective in those responsibilities in most functional areas of the retail business.
- Conduct interviews as needed for personal and business roles.
- Prepare Business and Product Manuals
- Edit and Post some content for Instagram/ WhatsApp
- Personal Errands
- The ideal candidate should be multifaceted and be able to think across various functions of Business.
- Demonstrate a high level of integrity and discretion.
- Be dutiful, hard-working and loyal.
- Be polite and have good decorum and understanding of protocols.
- Attention to detail and good administrative capacity.
- Bachelor’s Degree at a minimum
- Very good communication skills – Written and Oral
- Up to date Technology Skills – Word, Excel, Power Point
- You must have a good working PC, and Phone
- Good knowledge or can learn how to use Social Media Apps