Job Role: Personal Assistant to the MD
Salary Budget: 200k
Our client, an event planning company with other subsidiaries is looking to hire a competent personal assistant to the MD will provide comprehensive support to the MD of the organization. The successful candidate will also manage the MD’s office operations and a variety of other administrative tasks. This position requires the ability to anticipate needs, think critically, and offer solutions to problems
with a high level of professionalism and confidentiality.
- The ideal candidate is expected to Schedule appointments for the MD.
- Supervise events and ensure compliance is being followed.
- Performs clerical and administrative tasks including drafting letters, memos, invoices, reports, and other documents for the MD.
- Provides high-level administrative support and assistance to the Managing Director.
- Respond to emails and calls.
- Understand documentation, prepare budgets and proposals.
- Providing administrative assistance, such as writing and editing emails, drafting memos and preparing communications
- Be an integral part to helping execute a varying range of events/project.
- Carrying out administrative/managerial tasks necessary for the operation of the office of the CEO
- Must possess at least 4years experience in the required or similar position.
- Must possess a degree in Human Resources, Admin, Business Management or relevant field.
- Oral and written communication skill.
- Exceptional Power point presentation skill.
- Technology savvy and familiar with embedding technology into tasks.
- Proficient in Microsoft Word and Excel
- Must be very proactive, punctual, very polite and smart.
- Should be able to work 8am -5pm – Mondays to Saturdays and Sundays when there are events. Off day will be given for make up.
- Excellent leadership and supervisory skill