JOB TITLE: Personal Assistant to MD
LOCATION: Lekki, Lagos
The Personal Assistant to the Managing Director (MD) is responsible for providing full administrative and secretarial support to the Managing Director to ensure the smooth management of her day-to-day affairs, and most effective use of her time. The Personal Assistant should be able to handle sensitive and complex issues in a professional and objective manner and take initiative as appropriate especially in the Director’s absence.
- Conduct thorough research to identify potential companies for partnership opportunities.
- Identify potential opportunities for business growth through partnerships and collaborations.
- Identify key decision-makers and stakeholders within targeted companies.
- Collect and maintain an up-to-date database of contact information for potential partners.
- Propose and develop suitable partnership packages that align with our company’s services and goals.
- Liaise with the Managing Director (MD) to create compelling proposals for potential partners.
- Facilitate meetings and appointments.
- Utilize rapport and network to establish contact and build relationships with potential partners.
- Coordinate and schedule meetings and appointments for the Managing Director (MD) with key stakeholders.
- Respond and follow up with mails for the Managing Director.
- Monitor and assess the effectiveness of the company’s partnership programs and provide update on tasks accomplishments.
- Collaborate with the marketing, sales, and operations staff, to ensure the successful implementation of partnership initiatives.
- Manage the bookings of the Managing Director, ensuring to keep the Managing Director updated always.
- Handle and manage social media profiles.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration or related field
- Proven work experience as a personal assistant
- Proficient in data entry and file management.
- Familiarity with Google Suite (Docs, Sheets, Slides) and Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Strong proofreading abilities to ensure accuracy in written materials.
- Previous experience in a clerical or administrative role is preferred.
- Ability to manage multiple tasks and prioritize effectively.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Strong organizational skills with the ability to maintain confidentiality.
- Up-to-date with the latest office gadgets and applications.
- Good communication and interpersonal skills.
- Strong organizational skills.
- Good time management and research skills.
- Good knowledge of canva and social media: IG, LinkedIn and YouTube etc
- Excellent attention to details.
- Ability to multi task.
- Good writing and editing skills.
- Good use and knowledge of the computer and applications.
- Good customer service skills.
- Must be proactive, good thinker
- Must be tech-savvy