Our client in the real estate industry is looking for responsible for managing the sales and operations activities of all external sales Partners ensuring that they have all resources/support needed for their effective functionality is made available with the sole objective of meeting the set target for the Partners Management Business.
Core responsibility shall be:
- Responsible for ensuring the set sales target for the Partners business is achieved as specified.
- Responsible for ensuring the set Partners enrollment target for the business across all regions is achieved as specified.
- Maintaining positive client relationships and driving new partners acquisitions.
- Enuring structures and strategies and put in place to foster Partners Retention and focus.
- Developing and implementing the required procedures and policies to guide the seamless operations of the Partners Business.
- Monitoring and reviewing partners business operations to ensure operations are always aligned with set objectives
- Identifying operations/sales transactions gaps and implementing reactive/corrective measures to achieve key result areas.
- Innovatively and proactively overseeing all financial, performance, sales & marketing, events, reward & recognition, and documentation activities of all registered partners.
- Ensuring that all Partners have timely information, resources, support needed for their effective functionality with the sole objective of meeting the set targets for the Partners Management Business.
- Liaising with all internal stakeholders to ensure all required resources and support needed for the partners, seamless operations are timely made available
- Provide guidance and assist sellers and buyers in marketing and purchasing property for the right price under the best terms
- Develop effective training programs that teach agents/partners how to acquire customers, negotiate deals, secure financing, and complete paperwork for the sale.
- Staying updated on all arising real estate partners markets trends and best practices
- A degree in Business Administration or any related field.
- 3-5 years experience in exact or a similar role
- Real Estate Sales/operations experience is a MUST
- Excellent Sales & Marketing skills (Proven track record of closing real estate sales transactions)
- Excellent Team & Personal Leadership skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication and presentation skills.
- Organizational Skills
- Project Management Skills
- Strong strategic and analytical mindset
- Intermediate proficiency in the use of Microsoft office suites.
Location: Lagos, Island