Job Title: Operations Officer (Entry Level)
Job Location: Marina, Lagos.
Salary: N70,000 – 150,000 Gross
Our client, an established microfinance bank is looking to hire an operations officer that will effectively develop and enact company policies and increase the efficiency of operations for our organization. The candidate must be a strong leader with excellent interpersonal skills and outstanding business intellect.
- Oversee and direct daily company administrative processes and procedures
- Report to and assist Chief Operating Officer in daily tasks and duties
- Ensure company policies align with and advance business objectives
- Analyze and maintain operational data
- Develop improved business functionality that increases profits
- Ensure compliance with best business practices throughout organization
- Implement operational measures and policies that promotes efficiency
- Contribute to innovation of new products
- Track and maintain budgets of operational costs
- Coordinate purchase of raw materials and supplies
- Monitor product inventory
- Maintain positive client and vendor relationships
- Bachelor’s degree in business administration or related field
- 6 months – 2 years’ experience in operations preferred
- Knowledge of project management and strategic planning.
- Experience with budgets, financial reports, and monitoring expenses.
- Exceptional leadership and communication skills.
- Strong business acumen
- Acute understanding of resource allocation
- Proficiency in Microsoft Suite and other operational software
- Adept problem solver and decision maker
- Excellent communicator
- Diligent and proactive
- Respectful of deadlines
Job Category: Public Services and Administration
Job Type: Full Time
Job Location: Lagos