Client’s industry: Fashion
The operations Manager will be responsible for planning production schedules and ensuring that the production process is carried out within budget and on time. The ideal candidate will have impeccable relational skills and can create win/win environments for all parties that he or she works with. The ideal candidate will also be responsible for managing all enquiries, relating them to the relevant department, managing the production of fashion pieces and ensuring every customer is satisfied.
- Daily supervise Store Operations
- Send inventory to Stockists monthly and weekly.
- Daily purchase production supplies
- Daily supervise the pattern samples made
- Daily quality Control of in- process and finished garments.
- Daily supervise tailor logbook
- Create weekly task list for tailors
- Daily manage production time and plan production tasks ahead
- Collate weekly payments for tailors
- Daily sketch designs in sketch book
- Weekly keep inventory of suppliers and reorder stock when low
- Monthly create a schedule for workshop maintenance
- Weekly source fabrics for Ready-to-Wear and bridal clothing
- Daily supervise the maintenance and cleanliness of the workshop and living quarters of staff.
- Daily monitor non-compliance and report to the Operations Manager.
- Daily responsible for bridal/bridesmaid fittings
- Daily responsible for alterations on clothing.
- Daily scheduling of tasks for tailors.
- Weekly responsible for pricing of garments
- Weekly responsible for naming dresses
- Weekly and quarterly maintain inventory by implementing purchase plans with all stockists
- Daily assist in stock counting
- Daily carry out quality control checks on newly ordered stock
- Daily manage inventory and procurement from vendors
- Quarterly decide items to be marked down
- Name dresses and set price of garments as scheduled.
- Daily supervise the production of low in stock inventory
- Daily responsible for managing supplies (storage)
- Daily responsible for supply vendors
- Daily ensure that there are cleaning supplies.
- Daily reorder stock when low.
- Daily check inventory and maintain the optimal reorder level.
- Daily work with the Creative Director to merchandise products.
- Weekly and quarterly maintain inventory by implementing purchase plans with all stockists.
- Daily assign deliveries to the logistics team
- Daily ensure that all orders are delivered on a timely basis.
- Minimum of B.Sc / B.A
- 3 – 5 years’ experience as an Operations Supervisor or similar executive role
- Experience in the fashion industry is a plus.
- Highly analytical, driven and focused.
- High level of professionalism;
- Networking, prospecting and persuasion skills with the ability to identify the needs and challenges of clients.
- Must have knowledge of business processes and functions (Finance, HR, procurement, operations etc.)
- Must have outstanding organizational and leadership skills
- Problem-solving aptitude
- Good written and verbal communication skills
- Able to Work Mon to Fri 9-6pm