Job Role: Nursery Manager
Location: Lekki Phase1, Lagos State
Salary: 150k per month
The Nursery manager is responsible for engaging parents during round visits and school views, providing information and supervising news letters to parents, supervising all teachers and providing administrative support.
- A degree in education or any related course
- Possess at least 2-5 years relevant experience working with children.
- An individual who is well exposed and takes initiative.
- Must be able to work independently and is well experienced.
- Available to resume between July/August to join summer training pending when school resumes for next session in September 2021
- Overall day to day management responsibility for the preschool nursery
- · To be responsible for the efficient running of the preschool nursery and overall delivery of a high-quality service
- To ensure that the preschool nursery provides a safe, caring, stimulating educational environment, both indoors and outdoors, at all times
- · To ensure that the preschool nursery plans an appropriate play-based Early Years Foundation Stage (EYFS) curriculum that enables children to make individual progress
- · To manage, supervise and support the preschool nursery staff
- · To ensure all staff understand and work to preschool nursery policies and procedures, including how to deal with child protection issues appropriately and how to respond to incidents, accidents, complaints, and emergencies
- · Take responsibility for planning, which ensures each child is working towards the early learning goals
- · To ensure all records are properly maintained in accordance with the policies and procedures of the company
- · To liaise closely with parents/carers, informing them about the nursery and its curriculum, exchanging information about children’s progress, and encouraging parents’ involvement.
- · To work in partnership with senior management to update and review the self-evaluation and improvement plan.
- · To undertake any other reasonable duties as directed, in accordance with the preschool aims and objectives