Job Title: Nursery Manager
Location: Lekki Phase 1
The Nursery Manager will be responsible for ensuring smooth running of the school (Accountable to the Administrators), ensuring there is a safe and excellent learning experience for children. The ideal candidate will also ensure all staff are carrying out their duties at all times, and also carry out any other administrative jobs in line with managerial role.
- Ensure everywhere is clean
- ensure toys/furniture/materials are safe
- ensure standards of hygiene are high
- ensure safety procedures are implemented at all times
- ensure fire safety equipment are usable.
- Monitor what is going on in classrooms from time to time
- review lesson plans and ensure weekly plans are followed
- ensure adequate preparations are put in place for events eg childrens’ day
- party, end of term party, World Book Day et.
- Attend to enquiries
- hold regular meetings with staff in the absence of Administrators
- handle Instagram posts with consent of Administrators
- ensure each child has pictures(clear and meaningful) from school to be sent
- to parents on special days.
- ensure pictures are taken regularly
- write newsletters
- A degree in education or any related course
- Possess at least 4years relevant experience working as a Nursery Manager
- An individual who is well exposed and takes initiative.
- Must be able to work independently and is well experienced.
- Excellent Communication Skill and very bubbly
- Professional certification is an added advantage