JOB TITLE: Mechanical Supervisor
Mechanical Supervisors are responsible for overseeing repair and installation work conducted by mechanics in various industries.
• Supervise and coordinate the work activities of mechanical maintenance, repair, and installation personnel in an industrial plant
• Assign jobs to mechanics and create schedules to ensure that coverage for possible machine breakdowns is maintained at all times.
• Oversee the training of mechanics.
• Inspect machinery installed and repaired by mechanics.
• Maintain logs of machine repair and maintenance
• Conduct job performance assessments and keep track of mechanic production.
• Review the safety practices of mechanics and ensure that all employees are following company and federal safety guidelines
• Design safety programs and conduct safety training
• Ensure that parts for repairs and installation are kept on hand at all times
• Graduate in Mechanical/Electrical Engineering
• 8-10 years’ experience in similar fields
• Experience of Mechanical Maintenance Buhler flour mill
• Strong understanding of mechanical principles and how they apply to the design and construction of various systems.
• Strong leadership skills.
• Problem-solving skills
• Ability to manage time effectively
• Organizational skill
• Excellent communication skills.
• Ability to delegate or assign responsibility
• Technical skill
• A good eye for detail