Role: Marketing Officer
Qualification: Candidate must have a minimum of B.Sc/HND in any of the following:
- Economics/Business Administration
- Minimum of three (3) years’ work experience as Marketing Officer in a Financial institution
- Deposit Mobilization from Customers
- Visiting clients to market ITI’s products and services and solve clients’ problems.
- Booking appointments with clients via tel. calls, Text, email etc.
- Preparation of weekly marketing plans & reports.
- Preparation of daily marketing plans & reports.
- Handling of clients enquiries and reporting on them to management.
- Follow up on clients’ transactions to ensure conclusion and complete service delivery especially with operations & Finance depts.
- Client Services.
- Keeping accurate records of discussions, correspondences and interaction with customers.
- Maintenance of Clients files.
- Associate/rejoice With clients on festive period, birthday, wedding anniversaries and important landmark events.
- Record details of enquiries, comments and complaints by clients
- Record details of action taken on Clients account.
- Updating of customer details on Client Services list.
- Carry out any other duties assigned by management.