Our client a reputable clinic is seeking for a marketing and corporate communications executive that will dynamically manage all aspects of the brand and image, both Internally and externally. To be strategic in developing our Business through core Marketing and Corporate Communications. To Effectively communicate and promote the Clinic to the community through advertising and promotion, programs, outreach and education. Drive growth through such activities and promote a positive experience for all Clients.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITES:
• Develop, maintain, implement and execute a comprehensive brand and marketing management plan.
• Provide strategic direction and result oriented initiatives in developing our business from a brand management point of view.
• Develop and maintain guidelines, systems and tools to ensure strong brand consistency across multiple platforms.
• Oversee the maintenance of all web sites, electronic media pages, social media and other applications , Website Email and sms campaign
• Ensure consistency of all advertising, promotions and communication across platforms
• Manage selection, ordering and distribution of informational and promotional materials.
• Participate in the development and facilitation of special projects as needed to support and engage the membership and customers.
• Maintain branding and communications components of the POS system.
• Develop all in-store signage programs, ensuring consistency of programs and messaging.Assist in coordinating in-store special events.Participate in department meetings to plan promotions, in-clinic messaging and merchandising.
• Work with Operations and Category Managers to coordinate advertising and other publicity for promotions.
• Produce publications for promotions – special flyers, coupons, recipes, and nutrition information.
• Develop and build strategic relationships and partner with key industry players, agencies and vendors.
• Measure and report performance of marketing campaigns, gain insight and assess this against goals.
• Produce valuable and engaging content for website, social media and other communication avenues.
• BA/BSc in any relevant field.
• A minimum of 5 years quality experience working with a company with specific focus in Marketing, Corporate Communications and Strategic Business Development.
• An individual who is well read and exposed.
• An individual with grounded knowledge and exposure in Beauty, Therapy, image creation/management.