Job Title: Marketer
Products; Flat Tyre Stopper, POP Materials
Location: Lagos Island
The successful candidate must be able to solicit and source for clients that by building sustainable and profitable ties with our customers, analyzing metrics at strategic moments to ascertain successes and capacity to interpreting marketing-related metrics. The ideal candidate must be customer-centric, outspoken and be able to work toward disseminating product-related information.
- Must be able to team with pertinent internal stakeholders to roll out seamless, effective campaigns.
- Assist the company acquire new customers and sell additional products or services to existing ones
- Contributing in the implementation of marketing strategies
- Attending marketing activities or events to raise brand awareness
- Prospecting, sourcing, and soliciting for new clients.
- Establishes sales goals and implements a plan to meet those goals.
- Tracks progress toward goals and documents sales performance.
- Prepares sales visits and presentations to pitch product, service, and combination packages to clients.
- Maintain a well-developed pipeline of prospects as well as developing strong, ongoing relationships with prospective clients and customer. Providing support for products and services.
- Assesses client needs and makes recommendations, including products and service packages.
- Creates marketing contents and features to promote products and services
- Operate from office but mainly expected to be on marketing field
Minimum Job Requirements
- BA/BSc in Marketing or related discipline
- Minimum of 4years working experience in sales and marketing or procurement services.
- Professional certification in any related discipline is an advantage
- Ideal candidate should be married.
- High-level attention to details.
- Influencing and negotiation skills
- Excellent Communication Skills.
- Innovation and creativity
- Customer focus
- Result oriented
- Should have wide business breadth
- Good negotiation skill