Job Title: Marine Manager
Location: Lekki, Lagos
Industry: Oil & Gas, Marine
Our client, a leading global independent energy and marine consultant company is in search of a suitably qualified Marine Manager for their Nigeria Office to drive growth. He / She will be responsible for developing our clients presence in Nigeria.
- Driving the client’s strategic plans of the in country and in Western Africa’s Marine and Oil &Gas sector.
- Supporting day to day running of Clients Marine Warranty, Marine Operations, Assurance & Consultancy.
- Maintain and develop new and existing clients through appropriate proposition and relevant liaison to optimize the current quality of service, business growth and client satisfaction.
- Conduct hands-on Marine Warranty, Assurance & Consultancy and AIM projects.
- Support the Regional Management Team across all of client’s business offerings.
- Prepare tenders and proposals
➢ Engineering degree from a reputable university, or Master Mariner (STCW II/2), Chief Engineer (STCW III/2), or equivalent with relevant offshore related experience/background and/or mechanical engineering degree with AIM experience.
➢ Naval Architect, Chartered Engineer or equivalent in relevant engineering discipline.
➢ Proven track record in MWS / marine operations & consultancy / maritime / AIM
➢ Capable of working independently as well as part of a team
➢ Excellent English fluency including writing skills to deliver quality technical reports and communication.
• Pro-active Team Player
• Driven and Solution Oriented
• Supportive Mindset
• Global Mindset
• Excellent People Management
• Excellent Communication Skills
• Ability to Develop Great Relationships