Job Title: Administrative Service Manager
Our client, a cocktail bar is looking to hire an administrative service manager whose core duties are to handle day-to-day operations, manage resources, and employees, create schedules, and set business objectives to increase profits and maximize customer satisfaction.
- Manage the business aspects of the bar, such as keeping a current liquor license, negotiating supplier contracts, taking inventory and reordering supplies, managing budgets, and setting goals.
- Hiring and training staff to provide excellent service to patrons.
- Creating effective schedules and quickly resolving conflicts to ensure that bar is well staffed during peak hours.
- Setting and enforcing quality and safety controls.
- Ensuring licenses are updated and in line with current legislation.
- Working with diverse personalities both on the staff and patrons.
- Planning and taking part in promotional events.
- 2years Restaurant or management experience
- Degree in any of the relevant discipline
- Strong understanding of business management and accounting principles.
- Excellent computer, problem-solving, and customer service skills.
- Exceptional communication and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to diffuse tense situations and resolve conflicts.
- Effectively delegate responsibilities and maximize resources.