Our client, a leading IT Governance, Risk, and Compliance (GRC) firm with presence in 9 African countries and accreditation to two global best practice standards (ISO27001 and ISO9001), is hiring a Management System (QMS & ISMS) /Document Manager who will be responsible for developing the Quality and Information Security (QMS & ISMS) strategies, policies, for the company.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
• Sustain the Management System (QMS & ISMS) in line with the required industry standard requirements and business requirements across the departments of the organization through existing and new procedures.
• Regulate, control, and improve the quality and information security of all processes throughout the business.
• Manage the audit program to ensure that all nonconformities raised during audits are effectively corrected and independently verified.
• Embed a culture of continuous improvement throughout the company.
• Contribute to new business initiatives and projects and review and communicate the impact on the Management Systems (QMS &ISMS)
• Ensure that all in-house systems and procedures are updated, revised, and modified to meet the needs of the management systems standards.
• Update quality and information security documentation and communicate to carry forward lessons learned from quality and information security concerns
• Introduce new systems and procedures where appropriate
• Train staff (new & old) in all aspects of the management system and application of procedures.
• Undertake regular internal and process audits of the QMS & ISMS
• Manage the audit nonconformity data base
• Provide detailed analysis of nonconformities
• Print and distribute documents as needed
• Scan and upload documents according to company procedure
• Review and update documents for maintenance and quality control
• Keep other personnel updated on new document versions and how to obtain access
• Handle records across various departments
• Create templates for use by other personnel
• Create policy and procedures governing best practices in document management.
• Maintain confidentiality regarding sensitive documents.
• Establish and maintain record retention timelines
• Ensure ongoing compliance with the Management Systems (QMS & ISMS).
• Report on achievement of targets and identify any actions required.
QUALIFICATION & REQUIREMENTS
• Minimum of a university degree in Computer Science or any other relevant discipline from a reputable institution.
• Minimum of five (5) years’ experience implementing best practices and control processes that ensure compliance in ISO 27001 & 9001.
• Certification in ISO 27001LI and 9001LI
• Excellent written and verbal communication.
• Good interpersonal skills.
• Creative problem-solving skills.
• Analytical mindset.
• Good time management and organizational skills
RENUMERATION: N300,000 – N350,000 net