Location: Lagos, Nigeria.
Our client, a reputable FMCG company is looking to hire a competent and experienced Machine Operators. The candidate will be responsible for the setup and operation of the sanitary machines and automated Packing machine. Monitors the production schedule and verifies that the correct bags, secondary labelling and materials packaged are correct. Assists with other duties (including any production position as deemed as necessary by the shift supervisor to meet the production goals of the company.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Maintains the Sanitary pad equipment to achieve optimum efficiently
- Conduct equipment repair and or assists the maintenance department with major repairs.
- Communicate equipment status and equipment conditions to the shift supervisor and the maintenance department
- Verifies that the weighing systems used in the production of the fertilizers and ice melts are properly calibrated and any product dispersed meets the weight tolerance of the specific package.
- Verifies that the production and the product match the materials dispersed and is void of foreign materials.
- Verifies that the final product meets with quality parameter and clean in appearance, neatly stocked on a pallet.
- Verifies that the Glue was properly applied with proper qty without mix up
- Achieves maximum production while maintaining quality and completeness of the Product produced.
- Maintain the Designated Area equipment with zero Breakdown
- Maintain the spare part Inventory to your respective Area
- Monitor the rejection and make the corrections to prevent rejection and maintain below target
- Load proper material and splicing of respective material without splice Miss
- Maintain a clean and safe work area
- Document downtime and any quality deficiencies in the appropriate log books.
- Maintain History card, Red tag and Defect matrix system.
- High National diploma (HND) in Mechanical/Electrical and 4-year proven experience in same field (Sanitary Pads Industry).