Location: Lagos, Nigeria.
Our client, a reputable FMCG company is looking to hire competent and experienced Machine Operators. The ideal candidates will be responsible for the setup and operation of sanitary machines and Automated Packing machine. He/She shall also monitor the production schedules and verify that the correct bags, secondary labelling and materials packaged are correct.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Maintain the Sanitary pad equipment to achieve optimum efficiently
- Conduct equipment repair and or assists the maintenance department with major repairs.
- Communicate equipment status and equipment conditions to the shift supervisor and the maintenance department
- Verify that the weighing systems used in the production of the fertilizers and ice melts are properly calibrated and any product dispersed meets the weight tolerance of the specific package.
- Verify that the production and the product match the materials dispersed and is void of foreign materials.
- Verify that the final product meets with quality parameter and clean in appearance, neatly stacked on a pallet.
- Verify that the Glue was properly applied with proper qty without mix up
- Achieve maximum production while maintaining quality and completeness of the Product produced.
- Maintain the Designated Area equipment with zero Breakdown
- Maintain the spare part Inventory to your respective Area
- Monitor the rejection and make the corrections to prevent rejection and maintain below target
- Load proper material and splicing of respective material without splice Miss
- Maintain a clean and safe work area
- Document downtime and any quality deficiencies in the appropriate logbooks.
- Maintain history card, Red tag and Defect matrix system.
- Assist with other duties (including any production position as deemed as necessary by the shift supervisor to meet the production goals of the company.
- High National diploma (HND) in Mechanical/Electrical and 4-year proven experience in same field (Sanitary Pads Industry).