Renumeration: NGN 8,400,000 (Annual)
1. Actively seek out new liability generating opportunities through cold calling, networking and sourcing referrals.
2. Develop and expand the treasury marketing volume by presenting strategies/ideas tailored to all or specific customer needs
3. Provide financial advice to clients and the most suitable investment options that help them achieve their financial goals.
4. Stay abreast of activities of the competition and aim to always strengthen the Company’s competitive advantage.
5. Update customers on changes in rates and encourage customers to take advantage of the Company’s offerings/promotions towards fulfilling their financial goals.
6. Stay abreast of trends in digital financial products and highlight developments that may be of benefit to the Company.
7. Gather and contribute market intelligence that will aid enhancement of the Company’s products and services.
8. Conduct frequent engagement with clients to determine level of satisfaction with the Company’s products and services and obtain recommendations for improvement.
9. Maintain total awareness of the Company’s investment policies and ensure all prospective sales confirm to policy.
10. Maintain awareness of regulatory laws and rules that impact the conduct of the Company’s business.
11. Participate in monthly performance reviews and present own results and accomplishments. 12. Any other duties as may be required by the company’s management
Educational qualification • Minimum of Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration, Marketing or similar fields.
Experience • At least 5 years Liability generation experience in a corporate establishment. • Experience in a bank or similar financial institution is an advantage.
Knowledge and skills requirements • Excellent interpersonal skills • Good understanding of sales principles and customer service practices • Good knowledge of financial services products and services. • Ability to collaborate and function in a team. • Goal-oriented with a drive for success. • Strong willingness to learn and develop. • Good analytical and numerate skills. • Ability to multitask and function in a high-pressure environment. • Excellent written and verbal communication skills