Job Role: Lawyer
The lawyers shall serve as a mediator between the organization and tenant to help make sure the agreement made between the parties is mutually beneficial. The job holder shall also be responsible for preparing and reviewing documents, negotiating terms and conditions of property-lease agreement.
- Performing due diligence on properties.
- Preparing title reports.
- Drafting leases, licenses, assignments and transfers.
- Liaising with local councils and housing authorities.
- Collating documents to complete transactions.
- Researching specific legal issues that may arise during the course of a transaction.
- Doing conveyance work.
- Drawing up contracts for the rental of a property.
- Bachelor’s degree in law (LLB).
- 1-2 Year experience in contract and property law in the real estate industry
- knowledge that includes litigation, lease transactions, property management
- Excellent organizational skills
- Expertise in written and verbal communication
- Thorough understanding of the current law and regulations,
- Strong attention to detail and meticulous drafting skills.