Immediate Supervisor: Design Director
Location: Lagos State
Our client, an Architectural Interior Design Studio, is looking for an enthusiastic and proactive individual to assist in architectural works. The role will suit someone willing to take up more responsibilities and who is willing to learn and grow.
- Candidate would contribute to and support architectural projects.
- Help prepare designs, complete construction documents
- Write up building plans and assist in the research and presentation of materials.
- The candidate would be required to make site visits and assist in project management.
- Candidate must have completed the compulsory NYSC program.
Requirements & Core Skills:
- Possess a bachelor’s degree in Architecture.
- Minimum of 2 years work experience in a similar position.
- Must be smart and creative.
- Strong knowledge of building materials.
- Organized, detail oriented, deadline driven, fast paced team player
- Strong technical and practical CAD skills with an understanding of architectural conventions, including floor plans, elevations, sections, plumbing and electrical plans.
- Should have a flair for interiors and an understanding in interiors conventions.
- Proficiency in developing 3D renderings.
- Proficiency in AutoCAD Revit.
- Proficiency in Sketchup.
- Experience with construction documents
- Conversant with MS Office
- Proficiency in Adobe Creative Suite
Job Category: Creative Arts and Design
Job Type: Full Time
Job Location: Lagos