Our client, a leading real estate company, is hiring an IT Support Officer who will be responsible for the administration and smooth running of computer systems, routers, switches, the internet, and all IT assets, ensuring users get maximum benefits from them and smooth operations. The job holder shall also be responsible for the website/ERPs’ management.
- Shall be responsible for proper monitoring and maintenance of all IT assets/resources devices
- Troubleshooting of software and hardware faults/escalation
- Ensuring effective help desk support, rapid response to queries and, all IT related issues
- Familiar with the use of LAN and WLAN network technologies to troubleshoot, and resolve faults.
- Management and maintenance of the company’s internet services internally and externally as it relates to vendor management
- To carry out general network administration duties e.g. create/modify users, security, intranet management, group policies, file & printer shares, backup, and restoration.
- To maintain an up to date asset register of all hardware and software
- To document all jobs on the IT Support helpdesk in line with standard operating procedures (SOP)
- Staying up-to-date on the latest process and IT advancements to automate and modernize systems that could be beneficial to the business processes
- Troubleshooting all ERPs in use and carrying out proper maintenance and management.
- Shall be responsible for backend and front end Web management and, mobile apps development and maintenance
QUALIFICATIONS & SKILLS
- B.Sc. / HND in Electrical / Electronics, Computer Science/Communication, Info-Tech
- 2 – 3 years experience in a similar role
- Hands-on experience in computer software and hardware installation & maintenance (Core should be on software)
- Web management & development skills
- Tech Savvy
- Networking skills
Job Category: IT Tech Jobs
Job Type: Full Time
Job Location: Lagos