Our client a reputable microfinance bank is seeking to hire an experienced IT Manager who will lead large IT projects including the design and deployment of new IT systems and services.
- Lead large IT projects, including the design and deployment of new IT systems and services.
- Ensuring comprehensive user data analysis and reporting across all the Fin-tech solutions & Social Media Platforms.
- Monitor performance of information technology systems to determine cost and productivity levels, and to make recommendations for improving the IT infrastructure
- Analyze business requirements by partnering with key stakeholders across the organization to develop solutions for IT needs
- Handle the digital promotions and resolves issues on the website and other platforms.
- Respond and treat comments on the platforms.
- Ensure security of data, network access and backup systems.
- Act in alignment with user needs and system, functionality to contribute to organizational policy.
- Identify problematic areas and implement strategic solutions in time.
- Preserve assets, information security, and control structures.
- And other required tasks.
Qualifications & Requirements
- Bachelor’s degree in Information Technology, Computer Science, Information Systems, or a related field, or equivalent experience
- 5-6 years of experience working in IT operations
- Should be a developer with banking card experience
- At least 3-year prior experience working in a financial institution or bank.
- Prior experience in using and managing FIN TECH soft wares and applications.
- Willingness to work at odd hours to resolve all pressing issues on the fin tech soft wares, website & or applications.
- Excellent working knowledge of computer systems, security, network, and systems administration, databases, and data storage systems, and phone systems
Job Category: Finance and Technology
Job Type: Full Time
Job Location: Lagos