Renumeration: NGN 800,000 Gross
Information technology (IT) managers are responsible for the supervision, implementation, and
maintenance of a company’s computing needs. They ensure the secure and effective operation of all
computer systems, related applications, hardware, and software used within a company.
-Provide systems support (Frontend and backend Application) for all users (Members, Management committee and Cooplag Staff)
-Manage The technical operation of the company website, including internet, intranet and extranet, Identify and develop enhancements and functionality changes on internalwebsites.
-Provide Support for Software and Hardware Troubleshooting and Repairs
-Administer Cooplag Data and ensure security and safety of Data. Including SAP payroll data upload.
-Provide relevant support to the Finance Team for Management/ Final accountpreparation.
-Delivering support to existing business users and investigating and resolving applicationerrors, data discrepancies and queries.
-Work with the Systems Developer to investigate and model business functions, processes, information flows and data structures, using methodical and consistent techniques; (ii) investigate operational requirements and problems, contributing to improvements; (iii) specify information flows, processes/procedures that will meet the business requirements.
-Receive and log requests for support from members, other service delivery staff and/or users; investigate problems and other requests for support and determines appropriate actions to take.
- Proven experience in managing IT infrastructure and services.
- Experience with computer networks, network administration, and network installation.
- Proficient in computer hardware, cabling installation and support, wireless technology applications and interface, and IT security.
- Proficient in Microsoft Windows software, including server, office, and exchange.
- Management and leadership skills.
- Multi-tasking and time-management skills, with the ability to prioritize tasks.
- Highly organized and detail-oriented.
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Flexible working hours.