A leading IT Governance, Risk and Compliance (GRC) company is looking for competent and committed professionals of high integrity to join its international winning team.
- Bachelor’s degree in an IT-related discipline
- 5-7 years of experience in an information systems environment, with strong knowledge of IT Governance and Systems Information Security
- Possession of a Master’s degree and/or and/or ISO 27001/22301/20000, COBIT 2019, CISA, CISM, CISSP, PMP, PRINCE2, CISSP would be an advantage
- Working knowledge of frameworks standards and regulations, including PCI, ISO 27001/22301/20000, NIST CSF, GDPR, COBIT
- Experience in conduct VAPT, project management and capacity building would be an advantage
- Ability to work remotely and in-person delivering knowledge and distinctive value to stakeholders
- Residency in Lagos, Nigeria
The ideal candidate would be agile, able to perform duties independently under general, minimal supervision within specific assignments.
Remuneration: 4.3M – 6.7M Annual gross
Job Category: Information Technology
Job Type: Full Time
Job Location: Lagos