Our client, a leading real estate company, is hiring an IT Auditor who will be responsible for ensuring compliance with internal procedures and controls, accuracy in the financial processes of the company, identifying risks within the organization, and taking proactive actions to mitigate or manage risk in the organization.
DUTIES / RESPONSIBILITIES
- Identify and reduce all business and financial risks through effective implementation and monitoring of internal controls.
- Evaluating financial statements and assessing accounts for accuracy and compliance.
- Oversee risk-based audits covering project, operational and financial processes.
- Performing internal audit cycles for the project team and other departments, as scheduled.
- Planning effective auditing processes/cycles and reporting on internal audit investigations findings errors, and fraud, and recommending corrective measures.
- Developing and implementing internal auditing processes, policies and procedures.
- Analyzing, evaluating, developing, and implementing new control systems that optimize operations or utilize new technologies.
- Examining records, reports, receipts, or other documents and comparing them to company assets and liabilities
- Generating reports and presenting findings to management or other interested parties.
- First degree in Internal Auditing or Accounting from a recognized institution
- Professional certification in recognized audit institutes
- A minimum of 3 years’ experience in Internal/External Auditing
- Excellent analytical and reporting skills
- Exceptional accounting skills and strong knowledge of accounting principles.
- High level of efficiency, accuracy, integrity, and attention to detail
- Ability to collaborate effectively with teams to achieve desired results.
- Basic Project Management Knowledge
- Solid knowledge of statutory regulations and guidelines
- Good organizational and negotiation skills
- Good written and verbal communication skills.
Job Category: IT
Job Type: Full Time
Job Location: Lagos