Location: Marina, Lagos
Main Purpose of the Job
IT analysts handle the analysis, maintenance, and enhancement of information systems. They evaluate, and develop information solutions, employing their skills to identify opportunities and risks for businesses. They collaborate with developers to design and implement efficient systems to meet both business and technical needs in order to ensure effective solutions. They are also responsible for integrating multiple systems and addressing the needs of different stakeholders and user groups
• Design and drafting Notification and Communication to Members and relevant stake holders.
• Monthly Reconciliation of Uploaded Member Payroll Report.
• Develop, implement, or manage the customer services policies, procedure, standards, and strategies. • Comply with and maintain knowledge of applicable rules, regulation, standard and best Practices.
• Delivering support to existing business users, investigating and resolving application errors, data discrepancies and queries.
• Provide systems support (Frontend and backend Application) for all users (Members, Management and committee
• Provide System Support and Administer Software Operations.
• Set up all meeting engagements with Members, Management committee, Staff and other relevant stake holders.
Minimum Job Requirements
• Bachelor’s degree in computer science, business information systems, information technology, or a related field.
• Knowledge of databases, data processes, program architectures, and data security.
• Skills in designing, reporting, and documenting implementations and solutions.
• Knowledge of industry best practices and experience with both hardware and software systems.
• Up-to-date insight into the latest developments in the information technology sphere.
• Ability to work independently and knowledge of agile team structures.
• Excellent report writing and communication skills.
• Superb interpersonal and presentation skills
• Understanding of business practices
• Analytical mindset
• Problem-solving aptitude