Job Title: Internal Control Officer
Job Location: Lagos
Annual Salary: N5million
Our client is looking hire an Internal Control/ Audit Officer with adequate banking experience and knowledge to meet up with external reporting responsibilities.
- Evaluates the Internal Control system in the Company and recommending improvements / changes where and when necessary.
- The Internal Control Officer would conduct various operational/technical reviews in line with agreed audit plan.
- Provision of audit reports with recommendations to management on all audit assignments.
- Internal Control Functions
- Interface between the Bank and External Regulators on Monthly report to Regulators
- Cross checks the daily postings of operations department
- Reports to the Board Audit Committee
- Interfaces with the Bank’s External Auditors
- Documenting and making reports of identified control issues discovered in the course of the vetting process and how they were resolved.
- BSc in Banking and Finance, Economics or any social science related field
- Professional Certification; ICAN, ACCA, MCP, CIBN.
- A minimum of 3-4years’ relevant banking experience as an internal control officer.
- Prior working experience in the Financial Services Industry is a MUST.
- Experience in basic accounting and insurance software applications etc.
- Very Good Communication skills (English): Spoken and written
- Advanced Analytical Skills
- Very Good IT skills
- Very Good Report Writing
- Moderate Negotiation Skills
- Very Good Presentation skills