Job Role: ICT Instructor
Our Client, a reputable Montessori School seeks to hire an ICT Instructor who will successfully teach students the principles of information technology.
- Plan & execute Lessons According to Curriculum Standards
- Stay Abreast of Latest IT Trends
- Perform Regular Hardware and Software Updates on Classroom IT Devices
- Monitor Student Progress Through Administrating Assignments, Quizzes, and Tests
- Keep Track of Student Grades
- Manage and monitor student behavior.
- Initiate and implement systems, procedures and other student management issues.
- Conduct staff IT training sessions.
- Determine and troubleshoot technology services for staff.
- Coordinate and collaborate with lead teacher, principal and instructional coaches.
- Integrate special lesson plans with core academic curriculum.
- B.S. in the management information system, computer science, computer engineering or related field
- A wide knowledge of computer hardware and software support experience
- Experience in current technologies and products.
- Relevant teaching qualification is preferred
- Ability to analyze system constraints and vulnerabilities, and advise, coordinate, and execute remedies
- Excellent classroom management skills
- Thorough knowledge of teaching best practices .
Job Category: IT Teaching and Training
Job Type: Full Time
Job Location: Lagos Lekki