Job Location: Lekki
Job Industry: Healthcare
Salary: 300k Gross
Our client, a healthcare company is looking to hire a Human Resources officer who will support a group of businesses and be responsible for Recruitment and Selection, Compensation and Benefits, Employee documentation, Employee Engagement, HR Policy Standardization, Talent Management, Learning and Development. HR will also be responsible for onboarding new employees and representing both the employee and the company. The Human Resources Officer will be organized, and perform administrative and strategic hiring duties.
- Implement all human resource policies and processes within the business by ensuring compliance of same by all employees;
- Set up a functional HR department and ensure the same is running at optimum;
- Ensure that the organizational culture is upheld, cascaded down to employees and reflected by the same;
- Organize and coordinate training programs from start to finish;
- Provide required information and guidance to employees regarding HR processes and policies;
- Coordinate disciplinary and grievance hearing proceedings;
- Create recruitment initiatives by updating the recruitment system and scheduling interviews.
- Provide communication to candidates as needed;
- Coordinate the learning and development process for employees;
- Conducts monthly audit of files by ensuring that the filing system is strictly adhered to;
- Assists with the organization and delivery of announcements and communications to employees;
- Facilitate induction programs and ensure new hires have all work tools required;
- Manage benefits program by liaising with service providers such as HMOs and PFAs;
- Coordinate performance reviews by sending out notices to managers and employees;
- Ensure correspondence with prospective hires and ensures feedback is given to all prospects;
- Monitoring employee performance.
- Ensuring that all employees are organized and satisfied in their work environment.
- Overseeing the health and safety of all employees.
- Implementing systematic staff development procedures.
- Providing counselling on policies and procedures.
- Ensuring meticulous implementation of payroll and benefits administration.
- Ensures proper documentation of all employee files;
- Coordinate exit interviews;
- Bachelor’s degree from a reputable institution
- Minimum of 4 years experience in the healthcare industry.
- Knowledge of HR concepts
- Knowledge of the Nigerian Labour Law
- Microsoft Office proficiency
- Working with People
- Adhering to Principles and Values
- Presenting and Communicating Information
- Writing and Reporting
- Applying Expertise and Technology
- Learning and Researching
- Planning and Organizing
- Entrepreneurial and Commercial Thinking