Job Title: Human Resources Advisor
Job Location: Lekki Phase 1
Industry: Premium and Luxury jewelry brand
Salary: N250,000 – N300,000 Gross
- Review and ensure adequate monitoring of remuneration band in order to remain competitive.
- Initiate reward/benefit initiatives linked with high performance and years of service within the organization.
- Review and ensure company policies are in compliance with the Nigerian Labour Law.
- Ensure the start-up of best-practice HR department.
- Ensure the existence of an updated employee records database.
- Conduct Referee and background checks on new hires.
- Coordinate Training, Learning and Development of employees.
- Implement strategies for Change Management.
- Ensure new staff are properly on-boarded.
- Facilitate the compliance with employee Performance Management cycle
- Facilitate confirmation process for new staff on probation.
- Coordinate Staff engagement Meetings for all employees e.g. Team Building events, away day etc.
- Ensure the existence of an employee organogram.
- Liaise with employees to develop and implement organizational structure and design as and when required e.g. Job Profiles etc
- Assist to implement Recognition programs. This will serve as a motivating factor/retention tool for outstanding employees.
- Ensure that all Conflicts within the teams are resolved within stipulated time.
- Coordinate assigned Exit Activities for exiting staff.
- Identify opportunities for improvement in human resources services/processes.
- Foster healthy employee relations
- Think creatively and contribution to strategic HR discussions
- Graduate of Human Resources, Business Administration, Social Sciences or other related field.
- Applicants should have 3 – 5 years of cognate working experience.
- Certification from any of the relevant bodies is an advantage.
- Proven working experience with demonstrable skills and success in achieving targets.
- Presentable and smart.
- Excellent interpersonal and relationship-building skills for influence.
- Excellent communication & negotiation skills at all levels and demonstrate a high level of initiative.
- Adept to problem-solving and conflict resolution
- Extensive knowledge of HR policies and systems
- Familiarity with HR software and working knowledge of MS Office
- Exceptional team management and organizational skills
- Ability to take quick decisions while working in a fast-paced environment
- Technological Savvy