Job Role: Human Resource/Administrative Manager
- Analyze wage and salary reports and data to determine competitive compensation.
- Consult legal counsel to ensure that policies comply with federal and state law.
- Develop and maintain a human resources system that meets top management information needs.
- Oversee the analysis, maintenance, and communication of records required by law or local governing bodies, or other departments in the organization.
- Conduct Recruitment, interview, tests, and select employees to fill vacant positions.
- Organize trainings and Team Bonding exercise.
- Keep record of benefits plans participation such as pension plan, personnel transactions such as hires, promotions, transfers, performance reviews, and terminations.
- Coordinate management training in interviewing, hiring, terminations, promotions, performance review, safety, and sexual harassment.
- Advise management in appropriate resolution of employee relations issues.
- Administer performance review program to ensure effectiveness, compliance and equity within organization.
- Administer benefits programs such as health, pension plans, vacation, sick leave, leave of absence, and employee assistance.
- Report delinquency in staff and incidence of underperformance.
- Carry out all Administrative duties on behalf of the Organization.
- Prepare payroll and ensure remittance of all payee and Pension.
- And other required tasks.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Human Resource Management, Business Administration, Accounting or a related discipline.
- Relevant postgraduate and or professional qualification would be an added advantage
- Must possess 4-5 years’ work experience in Human Resource/Administration.
- Human Resources/Administration
- Conflict management skills
- Minimum of 2 years Managerial experience
- Communication skills, Negotiation Skills
- Thorough knowledge of employment-related laws and regulations.
- Ability to act with integrity, professionalism, and confidentiality.
- Candidates must have experience using Microsoft Office Packages.
- Experience in using online accounting software is a plus
- Experience in all required statutory deductions in Nigeria.
Job Category: Human Resources
Job Type: Full Time
Job Location: Lagos