Our client, a leading IT Governance, Risk and Compliance (GRC) company, is looking to hire an HR Generalist. We are looking for competent and committed professionals of high integrity to contribute significantly to a winning team.
The ideal candidate would be agile, with an ability to lead, perform duties independently under general, minimal supervision within specific assignments.
- Ensure staff compliance with HR Policies.
- Recruitment – providing support in preparing advertisements, screening application forms, short-listing the candidates and interviewing.
- Manage the planning and delivery of induction programs for new hires.
- Health Insurance Management.
- Ensure Bills are vetted, Enrolment, additions and termination of Staff, Hospital Changes and resolving issues arising from staff visits to the
hospitals to access care.
- Support in the development of HR strategic plans with line managers, in terms of skill and number levels in considerations of long-term and immediate staff requirements.
- Assist in conducting surveys for advising on pay including employee benefits and promotion and other issues on remuneration.
- Oversee the Leave administration
- Supported performance management and improvement systems.
- Employee relations – served as an intermediary between management and employees.
- Supported the process of policy development and documentation.
- Ensured employee safety and health is managed properly
- Foster good employee engagement activities.
- Minimum of 3 – 5years experience as an HR Generalist.
- Possession of CIPM/HRCI/CIPD or other certifications are an advantage.
- Experience implementing full-cycle HR strategic management and planning inclusive of employee realtions, surveys, benefits and promotion and other issues on remuneration.
- Knowledge of Pension, PAYEE, NHIS and other Deductions
- Good understanding of the Nigerian Labour law and other HR processes.
- High performer requiring minimal supervision
Salary: N190,000/month (net)
Job Category: Human Resources Information Technology
Job Type: Full Time
Job Location: Lagos