Job Title: HR/Admin
Our client a culinary company, is looking to hire a HR/Admin Manager. We are looking for a competent and committed professional to manage our Human Resources department. You will act as the first point of contact for HR related issues from employees and external partners.
• Organise and maintain physical and digital personnel records like employment contracts.
• Update internal databases (e.g record sick or maternity leave).
• Prepare HR documents, like employment contracts and new hire guides.
• Gather payroll data like bank accounts, leave days (paid or unpaid), etc.
• Schedule job interviews and contact candidates as needed.
• Respond to employees’ queries about HR related issues.
• Liaise with external partners, such as insurance vendors, accountants, and ensure compliance.
• Assist in development and implementation of human resource policies.
• Assist the Head Chef with menu development, work on costing of ingredients, and new, as well as old, products.
• Perform all other related tasks as assigned.
- 3 years work experience as an HR Administrator
- Bachelors’ degree in Human Resources or relevant field
- Excellent organizational skills, with an ability to prioritize important task
- Female for gender balance
- Possession of CIPM/HRCI/CIPD or other certifications are an advantage.
- Knowledge of Pension, PAYEE, and other deductions
- Good understanding of the Nigerian Labour law and other HR processes.
- High performer requiring minimal supervision