Job Location: Ikoyi, Lagos
Our client, a law firm needs the services of an HR & Admin Executive whose responsibilities include maintaining personnel records, managing HR documents (e.g. employment records and onboarding guides) and updating internal databases. Our ideal candidate has experience with HR procedures and can juggle various administrative tasks in a timely manner.
- Ensure that all legal documents stay organised with scanning, faxing, copying and filing duties, and procedures.
- Provide administrative assistance on case management systems, filing procedures and general office systems
- Proofread all the legal documents to ensure they include critical information
- Write, review and update employee’s contract
- Prepare the payroll, manage employee benefits and compensation
- Ensure Adequate Staffing
- Assist in the hiring and integration of new support staff
- Manage office space arrangements, office equipment and office operations
- Check and update the agenda and schedule for trial dates, hearings and court depositions
- Take charge of all the travel logistics for the firms’ legal professionals.
- Obtain the required documentation before hearings and meetings.
- Maintaining records, preparing documents, and ensuring employees receive adequate support.
- Updating company policies and ensuring legal compliance.
- Acting as the first point of contact for all personnel queries
- Developing and ensuring compliance with organisation policies and procedures
- Running employee relations programs
- Overseeing the office management function
- The ideal candidate should possess at least 2years of relevant knowledge/work experience in Legal and Secretarial matters
- Bachelors Degree in Business Admin, Human Resource Management or any relevant field.
- Experience with HR soft wares
- Certification with any of the relevant bodies is an added advantage
- Interpersonal/Customer Service Skill
- Technical/multi-tasking ability
- Computer literacy (MS Office applications, in particular)
- Excellent organizational skills, with an ability to prioritize important projects
- Strong phone, email and in-person communication skills