Our client, a leading Registrar, Investor Services and Business Support Solutions provider with experience in the Nigerian Capital Market is seeking to hire an experienced and qualified professional for the position of Head, Sales and Business Development.
ESSENTIAL JOB RESPONSIBILITIES
- Supervise the current Team Lead Operations who drives all Registrar Operations
- Serve as Product Owner and Growth Champion for all Capital Market Digital Products
- Interface with all key Capital Market Stakeholders and Regulatory Agencies such as NSE, SEC, ICMR, etc
- Build and manage the sales and business development teams; equipping them with necessary knowledge and skills to perform their duties in an excellent manner.
- Deliver sales and margin goals for the business.
- Manage customers sales orders and reconciliation of customer accounts.
- Monitor competitors’ products, sales and marketing activities.
- Develop initiatives to increase sales.
- Develop and recommend product positioning, packaging, and pricing strategy to meet changes in market and competitive conditions.
- Guide preparation of marketing activity report and present to executive management.
- Establish and maintain relationships with industry influencers and key strategic partners.
- Resolve customer problems and proffering technical solution/support to their problems by liaising with relevant departments.
- Co-ordinate all sales and marketing activities to achieve company goals and objectives.
• First degree in any Business Administration or any related discipline from a reputable higher institution
• A Master’s degree from a reputable institution is highly recommended
Minimum of 5 years experience in Capital Market
• A minimum of 10 years post qualification experience with at least 4 years in a supervisory role
• Business relationship management
• Attention to Details
• Performance Under Pressure
• Problem Solving
• Relationship Management
• Selling skills
• Consultative selling skills
• Customer Service Disposition
• Excellent communication skills
• Interpersonal relationship
• Retentive memory
• Personal effectiveness
• Result Oriented