JOB TITLE: Head Regulatory Compliance
LOCATION: Ikate, Lekki
Our client, an investment company is looking to hire a Regulatory Compliance, Head to ensure that business activities are conducted in conformity with applicable laws and regulations.
1. Develop Compliance Framework
· Develop and implement the compliance framework for use within the Group and all subsidiaries
· Review compliance framework to address gaps or in alignment to new regulations
2. Ensure compliance with statutory and regulatory requirements
· Ensure full compliance with all statutory and regulatory provisions
· Ensure effective interactions with applicable Nigerian regulators
· Sensitize key stakeholders on rules and amendments to existing rules by Regulators on the implications of new Rules and amendments
· Report breaches
· Monitor remediation of any breaches or misalignments
· Provide recommendations to improve operations
3. Employee Training on compliance Issues
· Identify strengths and weaknesses in daily operations and develop capacity for compliance officers
· Build trainings on best practices to educate all employees
4. Compliance with Internal Policies
· Develop an online policy data base for the Group
· Ensure policies are reviewed in line with policy review mandates
· Ability to always demonstrate a professional and objective perspective.
· Capable of working under pressure in a fast-paced environment.
· Excellent commercial and financial awareness
· A ‘can-do’ attitude and resilient character with the ability to manage expectations.
· The flexibility and independence to work in a changing environment. Ability to work independently.
· Experience in writing internal policies and procedures and process evaluation and documentation
· Demonstrates strong relationship and interpersonal skills
· Strong organizational skills with the ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously
· Strong written and oral communication skills
· Ability to address issues and effect change
• Minimum of bachelor’s degree in Finance, Business Administration, Law or any related discipline with at least 10 years’ experience
· Master’s degree in a related discipline is an added advantage