The Head of School is responsible for the effective general management of the school, for ensuring the provision of academic leadership and strategic vision, and for the quality of student experience.
The Head of School is ultimately responsible for the smooth running of a school, the academic achievement of its pupils and the management of its staff.
- A minimum of 5 years’ experience in a senior level administrative position in a top secondary school e.g. as a Head of School or Principal etc.
- Experience in English National curriculum is required.
- Qualified Teacher Status qualification e.g. MEd, MA, MBA
- Preferably a female. Young, experienced and tech savvy.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
Note: Candidate must reside on the Island preferably Lekki or VI