Employment type: Contract (6 months renewable)
We are looking to urgently source and hire a Head of Admin who will execute a project on behalf of our organization on an outsourced project at our clients Public sector Project office.
The Administration Lead/Manager leads the Admin department of our clients public sector strategic arm of business. He/she is responsible for supervising the day-to-day general administration of the organization and planning of all events and projects.
Duties and Responsibility
- Support the organizations Project Manager in the implementation of his duties by providing administrative support to the Project Office.
- Responsible for planning and coordinating logistics of Stakeholder engagement events in different States across Nigeria and other events such as; Weekly team meetings, Retreats, monthly Project meetings, Project committee awards, and so on.
- Responsible for overseeing the provision of administrative support to the office, which includes maintaining calendars and travel arrangements, screening, analyzing, and responding to incoming correspondence, handling day-to-day problems and situations, and provision of secretarial support.
- Human Resources: oversees the Project office human resources needs; including team onboarding, mid and end of year reviews, maintaining personnel /consultants records, and team time sheet.
- Initiating all payment processes for vendors and supporting procurement processes, in collaboration with the Accounts team.
- Arranges travel, visas and accommodation for team members going on official trips.
- Responsible for managing the store, maintaining office systems, including data management and filing.
- Providing general assistance during presentations.
- Producing documents, drafting letters, briefing papers, and reports and ensuring that the report and attendance of meetings are collated and properly documented.
- Responsible for managing the assigned official driver and other support staff for the secretariat.
- Any other responsibility as may be assigned by the Executive Project Manager or Coordinator
Qualifications and Requirements
- BSc in any discipline
- Minimum 6 years experience in relevant HR and admin functions
- Capacity, experience and knowledge in Public Policy analysis
- Significant track record of working on outsourced HR/admin services to project type organizations (preferably with government/ public sector) in Nigeria, Africa and emerging markets.
- Exceptionally well organized and coordinated
- Well spoken and strong capacity to engage high net worth individuals.
- Deep experience in developing analytical problem solving and change management.
- Strong HR and Admin capabilities.
- Process driven and result oriented
- Candidate must be comfortable to engage on a fixed six months contract (renewable subject to performance).