Our client, a leading IT Governance, Risk and Compliance (GRC) company, is looking to hire a Head of Academy. With a presence in 9 African
Countries and accreditation to 2 global best practice standards (ISO27001
global Information Security standard and ISO9001 global Quality
Management Standard) as well as being a Qualified Security Assessor (QSA)
for the Payment Card Industry Data Security Standard (PCIDSS).
The ideal candidate would be agile, with an ability to perform duties independently under general, minimal supervision within specific assignments. The ideal candidate would be agile, able to perform duties independently under general, minimal supervision within specific assignments.
- Manage, grow, develop & manage all units in the Academy: Instructor Led Training, e-learning, Recruitment – for external clients
- Ensure appropriate competencies & build the team for optimal effectiveness & productivity
- Ensure attainment of financial & non-financial targets
- Ensure excellent customer knowledge, care (CRM) & value delivery
- Ensure development & delivery of proactive market-changing initiatives & offerings
- Knowledge of market trends, competitor activities, Academy’s positioning & offerings & respond appropriately
- Ensure development & growth of formalized loyalty programs
- Ensure the active engagement of strategic value-adding partnerships and collaboration
- Ensure effective use of value-adding technology-enabled tools
- Grow the DLJ Academy brand & position optimally across West Africa
- Position the Academy as the Industry’s trusted learning & resourcing advisor
- Deliver distinctive value
FOR EACH UNIT
- Ensure an annual calendar of courses that is relevant & appealing to the market, effectively priced & optimally publicized.
- Ensure a strong faculty of facilitators with no single point of failure: ensure effective development & required availability.
- Ensure excellent course delivery, ambience, service & experience
- Ensure excellent passing scores for examined courses
- Ensure excellent & well-balanced partner TOR & management to attain the cost-effective high-quality materials & other inputs & position the firm as the preferred partner with our partners
- Ensure development of a well-profiled high-quality database of IT & Project Management skills
- Ensure excellent turnaround time & high success rate (>80%) of recruitment /outsourcing briefs Ensure effective liaison & leverage of recruits
- Ensure effective management of outsourced staff
- Ensure the development of timely high-quality cutting-edge offerings
- Ensure excellent creative input, attention to detail & functional outputs
- Previous experience in a similar role, and a minimum of 10 years of working experience
- A good first degree alongside possession of professional IT certifications, Project management certifications,
- Demonstrable experience of working with clients in a business context supporting them in the use of learning technologies and blended learning, and comfortable advising on the use of technologies such as Learning Management Systems.
- Sound understanding of good learning design and the management of learning, and the difference that great learning & development can make to a business.
- Confident with customers, and confident working with senior stakeholders at a strategic level
Salary: #350,000 – #405,000