Job Location: Ilupeju, Lagos
Salary: 10M Per Annumn
Our Client, a Technology-driven solutions company is looking for a Head of Marketing and Corporate Communications (MCC) who will be responsible for overseeing all aspects of Marketing and Corporate Communications including having oversight of Brand Management, Public Relations, and all Communications while developing, implementing and driving the Marketing strategy necessary to achieve the company’s growth, profit and brand visibility goals.
- Create of a departmental vision that is instilled in all levels of the department, which forms part of the business culture.
- Oversee the business’s online brand marketing campaigns on digital channels such as LinkedIn, Facebook, YouTube, business websites, email, etc.
- Oversee offline brand marketing approaches such as design marketing and hardcopy promotional materials.
- Manage and work with individual teams and ensures consistency and appropriateness of the brand’s messages in the market.
- Responsible for overall creative outputs inclusive of web promotional materials, selection of creative agencies, creative briefings, graphics, photography, etc. across the business
- Develop and manage the business’s brand strategy as well as corresponding brand elements in order to maximize the brand’s equity.
- Responsible for the creation and placement of advertising that is in support of the business’s and sales team’s initiatives through media planning, creative development, metrics, market research, and vendor management.
- Create all forms of marketing, for example, interactive marketing, direct marketing campaigns, advertising, sales collateral, press releases, and executive presentations.
- Develop execution plan for thought leadership initiatives, by using a wide range of content in order to build awareness and credibility for the business and brand in the market, simultaneously establishing the organization as a thought leader in the market.
- Ensure all branding programs are aligned with the overall business objectives and that they are optimized and relevant to multiple audiences. Collaboration
- Work closely with other departments such as Sales, Operations, Human Resources, etc. in the formulation and delivery of both the offline and online brand marketing elements/strategies. These elements are inclusive but not limited to brand design, partnership marketing, content, public relations, and advertising.
- Manage and integrate the public relations process into all program activities for the purpose of achieving ROI and maximum positive coverage. Analytics
- Establish metrics for the purpose of measuring campaign effectiveness against KPIs. Also, establish a process for benchmarking the brand’s performance in order to ensure that campaigns are relevant and competitive.
- Ensure completion of market analyses and monitors the competitive activity in the market as well as conducting gap analyses and financial modelling, which avail the business a competitive advantage and facilitate the realization of new brand marketing opportunities for the business.
- Integrate PR processes in brand marketing campaigns that ensure maximization of ROI.
- Prepare reports on campaign performance for executive management, key stakeholders, and external partners.
- Exceptional communication skills both in verbal and written form.
- Able to convey information and instructions in a clear and unambiguous manner.
- Able to tailor complex messages for different audiences in a relatable and understandable manner.
- Able to formulate and present actionable insight from analysis of research data.
- Able to develop consumer and market information and insights through analysis of raw information and data leading to informed decision-making and ultimately, increased sales volume, enhanced consumer acquisition and retention, and profit-per-unit.
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Communications, Business Administration or a related field
- Relevant postgraduate degree or professional qualification in Marketing and Corporate Communications such as CIM UK or NIM Nigeria
- At least 10 years of working experience in a marketing capacity, conducting online marketing, digital design, website management, paid marketing, or preferably brand marketing in a managerial capacity in a fast-paced and extremely competitive environment.
- Proven experience in communications and brand marketing
- Successful experience in launching and driving brand marketing campaigns that have built momentum for a brand’s awareness and consumer acquisition.
- Successful experience building brand and passion in a complex and highly competitive market.
- Proven track record in delivering sustainable improvements in marketing campaigns’ ROI.